2.27.2009

I Can Feel It

Spring is almost here (March 20th to be exact). The fruit trees in my backyard haven't started blooming yet and I'm beginning to worry. Shouldn't they be blooming now? I want plum tree blossoms--my favorite kind--they are white and smell like fruit.

My dad drove all the way to Long Beach today to drop off my grad school application. What a guy. Seriously though, I owe him dinner and a beer. He has proven once again his G-status. Actually, I owe a lot of people thank yous for helping with my application (Shelley, Jeannie, Dr. Clark, and Karen Herwig specifically). If I get into the program there, I'll have a fun, fun, fun, 110-mile long (round trip) car ride to look forward to a few times a week. Cross your fingers, folks!! If I don't get in, I'll probably cry, or go to bartending school. One or the other. Or both. Good thing I have Las Vegas and NYC to distract me during the next couple of weeks while I wait for word from CSULB.

Is anyone looking forward to Daylight Savings Time as much as me?

~LOVE~