12.21.2010

October 2010 Photo Roundup

And now, a bunch of pictures from October 2010:

Christine's Birthday Party at The Rockwell VT

Our 4th Anniversary - 10/21/10

Fernando and his brothers: Ryan (left) and Meno (right)

Bryan and his adorable girlfriend, Ro

Meno helped to open a Mexican restaurant in Germany--he cooked this for us: Pineapple chicken, Mexican rice, and refried kidney beans

Fusion 2010: All the pledges on line from all the chapters

Fusion Afterparty--my family tree: Grand Big Sis Roani, Big Sis Evy, me, and my little sis, Irais

I love this pic of my CSUN baby, Xenia

Love my CSUN Little Sis, Susan

With another of my CSUN pledge-babies, Scarlett

These pictures are from the Dia de Los Muertos Celebration at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery on 10/30/10

I took a ton of pictures, these are just my favorite displays

Mom and Dad in front of an "eternal wedding" display

This display was amazing, all those skulls are hand-painted!

This one got second place--$2000. We hope to enter the contest next year

Pumpkin carving on Halloween with Jenn and Barry

I was a "devil in a blue dress"

All of our pumpkins!

Halloween 2010: The Official Couple Picture

Barry and Jenn with their expertly carved pumpkin

I changed into something a little warmer to hand out candy at home

Our candy bowl--lots of choices for the kids!

Our pumpkins, lit up in front of our house

~LOVE~