4.16.2009

New York City, Baby!

I'm a terrible blogger. I've been dependent on Twitter for the past couple months, which would explain my lack of real blog posts.

I promise a more fleshed out post later (this weekend), but here's my NYC experience as seen through my Twitter posts (tweets). Of note--these times are all PST, even though I was in EST most of the time.

  • On my way to LAX. Thanks, hubster, for braving the airport traffic! 8:07 AM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

  • Boarding my flight . . . NYC, here I come! 9:40 AM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

  • Just touched down at JFK . . . A bit earlier than expected, but that's OK. Time to catch a cab to Brooklyn 2:40 PM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

  • Everyone always complains about LA traffic, but NY traffic is worse, in my opinion 3:57 PM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

  • Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island weren't on my bucket list, but they've been checked off either way 11:25 AM Apr 5th from TwitterBerry

  • Gorgeous Spring night in NYC. Gotta soak it in now before the rain arrives. 5:58 PM Apr 5th from TwitterBerry

  • Bedtime 9:28 PM Apr 5th from TwitterBerry

  • It's a Museum of Natural History kind of day 9:51 AM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

  • I've never eaten a canoli. New York seems like a good place for my first time. 7:07 PM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

  • In Harlem, looking for some good soul food or Carribean food 10:47 AM Apr 7th from TwitterBerry

  • Yummy Caribbean food found--in Washington Heights! El Malecon for mofongo con camarones. 12:04 PM Apr 7th from TwitterBerry

  • Listening to live jazz music . . . makes me miss my hubby back home :( 9:54 PM Apr 7th from TwitterBerry

  • Mmmm, I love falafal 6:28 PM Apr 8th from TwitterBerry

  • 'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields . . . tomorrow 9:55 PM Apr 8th from TwitterBerry

  • Looking for a restuarant with good salads in Brooklyn. Any recommendations? 1:40 PM Apr 10th from TwitterBerry

  • Last day in NY and it's a rainy one 9:12 AM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

  • Um, I hope I don't miss my flight . . . 12:47 PM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

  • By the way, my feet are soaking wet from this NYC rain 12:56 PM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

  • Back in good ol' So Cal. So happy it's gonna be sunny and warm tomorrow :) 8:01 PM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

    ~LOVE~