3.27.2011

Books I'd Like To Read This Year

List #26: Books I'd Like To Read This Year

Oh man, I have big plans for all the books I want to read once I'm done with grad school (on May 13)!! Here is a short list, based on what I can think of right now (quarter to midnight).
  • Shadow of the Hegemon by Orson Scott Card (Currently reading this one)
  • Shadow Puppets by Orson Scott Card
  • Shadow of the Giant by Orson Scott Card
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  • The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club by Laurie Notaro
  • Night by Elie Wiesel
  • Life of Pi by Yann Martel
  • The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
  • The Nasty Bits by Anthony Bourdain
  • Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain
  • The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
  • Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea Handler (Due out May 10)
  • Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (Due out May 3)

Special Note: I own all of these books except the two that aren't out yet. They are both on my Amazon Wishlist, but if I don't get them by graduation, I'll probably just buy them myself.

~LOVE~