3.08.2011

What's in your Bag?

List #8: What's in your bag?


Starting from the top left and working my way down and right . . .
  1. Chapsticks, lip gloss pot, and lip stain (I need options!)
  2. Flash-drive for all my grad school assignments
  3. Pens, highlighter, and a Blue marker for writing checks and doing school stuff
  4. My digital camera's battery charger. I also typically carry both the charger and my digital camera together, but I was using the camera to take the picture. I know it's kinda crazy to carry such a valuable object in your purse, but this is the best way I've found to NOT lose these items and have them available when photo opportunities happen.
  5. A fork and a spoon for eating my breakfasts (Yoplait yogurts) and lunches (Lean Cuisines) when at my internship--our office is far from the cafeteria and plastic cutlery is wasteful anyway.
  6. Little hair brush because my hair is SUPER long right now because I'm growing it out to donate to Locks of Love. It gets tangled a lot.
  7. My wallet/checkbook
  8. Keys--my car, hubby's car, my house, my parents' house, two keys I have no idea what they belong to, and several grocery store/drug store club cards
  9. My new iPhone. His name is Ignacio aka Nacho.
  10. Tiny toothpaste and floss. You never know when you'll need these or save someone's life because you can share these.
  11. Mascara and two eye-liners. I sometimes run out of time to put these on in the morning, so I have back-ups in my purse.
  12. Two different tiny hand sanitizers. One is almost running out, so I threw another one in in case I run out of the other.
  13. My sunglasses