3.13.2011

Weekly Rituals

List #12: Weekly Rituals

I have very few weekly rituals that don't revolve around TV shows I'm trying to watch . . . I'm pretty lame.

Monday: Nothing but internship and class and tutoring. And No Reservations

Tuesday: Internship and Glee. And I usually try to run on Tuesdays.

Wednesday: Watch the kid. I DO drink coffee or green tea every morning before she wakes up. Tutor. Drinking Made Easy and Top Chef All-Stars

Thursday: Watch the kid, take her to school, nap while the kid is at school, pick up the kid from school. I usually try to run on Thursdays. Community and The Office

Friday: Watch the kid. I recently paid for a three-month membership for eyebrow threading at a local salon, so I usually stop in on Friday. Depending on whether Fernando and I are in the mood to stay in or go out, we either rent a movie and watch The Soup, or go out with friends.

Saturday: If I'm home, I sleep in, do laundry, and complete other chores.

Sunday: I watch Saturday Night Live via my DVR and have coffee. I usually try to go for a run on Sundays. In the evenings, we watch whatever is on Showtime or HBO. Currently, Shameless and Big Love are in season . . .

~LOVE~