3.08.2011

Weekend Goals

So, I've been lagging on my lists, but I intend to catch up today. List #5 was about Weekend Goals, and it was INTENDED for this past weekend's plans, but I will hijack it for this weekend's plans. Obviously, I did have a lot of plans last weekend (that's why I had no time to update about them!)

List #5: Weekend Goals
  • Do laundry
  • Convince husband to cut the grass

  • Work on preparations for the Lambda Colony Pinning and first pledge meeting (which is on March 19 in Fresno)

  • Catch up on sleep

  • Go see a movie if both myself and my husband are not sick--I really want to see Battle: LA. I'm a sucker for alien movies.

  • Set my clocks ahead by one hour

  • According to my husband, we're having a BBQ this weekend where he is inviting all his co-workers, so . . .

  • Clean, clean, clean--I'm behind on dusting!!
~LOVE~