3.26.2011

Things I'd Rather Be Doing Right Now

List 25: Things I'd Rather Be Doing Right Now

To be honest, right now I am sipping coffee in my kitchen and spending quality time with my computer/the internet. These are two things I love, and often would rather be doing than whatever else I may be doing. That said, while I do have this moment of peace at home, this is all going down in between loads of laundry, taking out the trash, sweeping, vacuuming, and getting dressed so I can go tutor at 2:30 . . . I also have a couple lingering school assignments that I need to tackle this weekend . . .

My list will be short, since right NOW, I'm doing something I like:
  • Getting a manicure
  • On vacation . . . somewhere tropical with a delicious, fruity, boozy drink in my hand
  • Getting a massage (in previously mentioned tropical locale)
  • Winning the Mega Millions Lotto--hey, a girl can dream, right? I should probably start with buying a ticket . . .
This is the life
~LOVE~