3.03.2011

I'm Looking Forward To . . .

List #3: I'm Looking Forward To . . .

Could be going back here in October . . .

  • My lunch today . . . making tomato soup and a turkey sandwich on wheat
  • This weekend . . . exciting sorority stuff happening!
  • My graduation from grad school in May
  • My brother coming to visit for said graduation
  • My grandma's "I Love Lucy" themed 90th birthday I am planning with my mom
  • Getting a job at a college or university
  • Possibly moving further South to be closer to Fernando's work and my possible future job
  • Daylight Savings Time--I need longer days!
  • For the weather to get warmer
  • Kenia's Bachelorette Party in Vegas in August
  • Kenia and Javier's Wedding in September (My FIRST TIME EVER being a bridesmaid!)
  • My five-year wedding anniversary. I think Fernando and I are going to take a 10-day long road-trip up to Seattle and back, stopping in fun places like Portland, Eugene, Tillamook?, and San Francisco!


  • ~LOVE~